2004 Nov 14 16:31

Re: [vox-tech] What not to backup on RH9/apache

Re: [vox-tech] What not to backup on RH9/apache

I've done some preliminary reading on rsync, it seems like what I want. I'm still curious about which are the obvious RH9 directories that change too often or are devices etc. and should not be backed up.

Rod Roark wrote:

I think you want to read up on rsync.  You can get it to
copy only what's changed, so you don't have to worry so much
about excluding things.

-- Rod