2004 Nov 14 18:12

Re: [vox-tech] uhci memory problem

Hmm... I donno.  Can you post `lspci -vv` output and can you check your
BIOS to see if that memory region is occupied or reserved?  You might also
wanna try disabling the sound card from your BIOS and see if that does
anything.  Oh, and look up your motherboard model & usb issues on
google...  Otherwise I'm out of ideas!! =(

-Mark

Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius
Homepage: http://www.cbreak.org/