2004 Nov 13 21:37

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] Now I have a virus. Argh!!!!!

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] Now I have a virus. Argh!!!!!

> "slight" should be an adverb since "different" is an adjective.

Thanks.  Caught that really late last night, just before going to bed.
I was getting pretty punchy, after a long week.

One of these days, I might write an article called "Reporters, Please
Read This before Writing about Linux Security", listing common blunders
to avoid.

I realise that being amused by one's own prose is a bad habit, but I
got the giggles from this phrase in the summary:  "[Linux viruses] by
and large can come at you only if you _get behind them and push_."