2004 Nov 11 09:44

Re: [vox-tech] Printing photos with KDE

I just looked at my CUPS web interface settings for an HP printer I have. "Photo/4x6" is a choice of page size for me. My guess is the printer driver you are using is lacking in this area. I'm not sure about a solution.

Jonathan

Rod Roark wrote:
OK my wife has a Canon i860 printer on a Slackware 10.0 box.
It's got a suitable CUPS printer driver installed and
everything works great.  Almost everything.

Now she wants to print (borderless) photos on 4x6 photo
paper.  The printer came with a holder/feeder for the paper,
but I don't know how to tell KDE or CUPS about the custom
paper size (there's a handful of paper size choices, but 4x6
is not one of them), and/or what a suitable printing utility
would be.

Does anyone know how this is done?

TIA,

-- Rod