January 6: Social gathering
2004 Oct 21 23:06

Re: [vox-tech] debian and openoffice

How does Gentoo keep it's "stable" branch "up-to-date" without becoming unstable? Could Debian learn from this?

On the other hand, there are a lot of unofficial backport sites so you can run, say, the latest Mozilla on Debian Woody. But I have found that it would be nice to have something between stable and testing in Debianland.