2004 Oct 06 23:00

Re: [vox-tech] gumstix

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 06:13:16PM -0700, Bill Broadley wrote:

> Hey, what did people think of the gumstix talk?

I just called Emily and heard that the talk was good, and tons of people
went.  In fact, even Bill Broadley!  That's _always_ a good sign! ;^) ;^)

I seriously regret missing it.  But, apparently they want to talk at
other LUGs.  I just happen to be SVLUG's speaker coordinator. >:^)

> Anyone planning a gumstix related project?

One day.  Though, of course, I have that BASIC Stamp that I've done NOTHING
with (except help write a little upload app. for Linux)

> Anyone find the mentioned $109 gumstix (mentioned at the talk and on
> their website).  I found it mentioned at http://gumstix.com/products.html

I was just about to e-mail one of the speakers to thank him for coming,
so I'll say folks are wondering. :^)  If he gets back with details, I'll
post them here.

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       Tux Paint 0.9.14 -- Coming soon!