2004 Oct 04 10:49

Re: [vox-tech] Multiple Mice in X

Hmm... what kind of laptop (make and model) I have a whole bunch of laptop keyboard/trackpoint assemblies (mostly for older ThinkPads)

Failing that, your best bet, I think, would be to either try an external ps/2 mouse, or set the x mouse to 'sysmouse' and mess with it using moused on the command line. For me, anyhow, that is much easier to debug.