2004 Oct 03 05:33

Re: [vox-tech] Cut and paste

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 10:06:13AM -0700, Ken Herron wrote:
> On top of that, if you're using KDE then you're probably running klipper.
> Klipper takes over some of the clipboard operation, so depending on how
> that's configured, things may work differently for you.

Unless you disabled it, like I did. :^)

To remove:
  Right-click the little 'clipboard-and-paper-with-a-'k'-on-it' icon in
  the System Tray in the Kicker panel and select 'Quit.'

  (It'll ask if you want it to start automatically next time you login.)

To add:
  Choose "Klipper" from the "Utilities" submenu of the "K Menu"

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       Tux Paint 0.9.14 -- Coming soon!