2004 Sep 30 12:03

Re: [vox-tech] Installing a desktop upon my laptop

Re: [vox-tech] Installing a desktop upon my laptop

Quoting Karsten Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> Yeah, except your keybindings are all wrong ;-)

Too lazy to modify the defaults, there.

> Largely agreed, but sticking my hand into that pile and pulling out,
> say, AbiWord, we've got another instance of the disease:  perfectly good
> project, with a laudable goal, sidelined as GNOME officially "adopts" an
> alternative tool.

See, but this is good:  While GNOME and OpenOffice.org strangle one
another while trying to ruin "Evolved OpenOffice", AbiSource is freed to
improve AbiWord without interference from some HIG dweeb squad.