2004 Sep 29 15:29

[vox-tech] Problem with crond?

I'm trying to get a wget command to execute every five minutes.  crontab
-e looks like this:

*/5 * * * * wget -q -O /dev/null http://152.79.198.89/moodle/cron.php

Running the wget command from the command line performs the action
properly, but it doesn't seem to be happening every five minutes as it's
supposed to.  I've double checked my crontab command and verified that
crond is running (with ps) but it doesn't seem to be working.