2004 Sep 24 12:02

Re: [vox-tech] "bring to front" X-window command

Re: [vox-tech] "bring to front" X-window command

Well, you didn't ask, but for completeness of the thread, in Enlightenment,
you can right-click on the titlebar and choose "Set Stacking" and choose "On
Top".

If anybody knows how to do it from the command line for Enlightenment, I'd
like to know myself.  :)

Pete