2004 Sep 11 14:17

[vox-tech] [OT] JavaScript / HTML Help: Popup windows and forms

[vox-tech] [OT] JavaScript / HTML Help: Popup windows and forms

I've seen this done, so I know it's possible. What I'd like to be able to do is the following:

Have a main browser window, say index.php. On this page is a list of names or other information plus a link that reads "Add your name". Clicking on the link opens up a popup window with a form for users to enter their information. When they click "submit", then the form information is submitted, the popup window closes, and the main page refreshes to show the new added information.

I've looked in my JavaScript and DHTML resources but can't find something that directly addresses this question. Anyone have any ideas?

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (http://www.mossroot.com AIM: Buffalo2K)