2004 Sep 06 20:55

[vox-tech] my keyboard quit working

When I boot my normal desktop (debian unstable) my keyboard (ps/2) dosen't
work anymore. It works fine when looking at the bios settings and the lilo
menu but when the desktop (KDE) starts the keyboard is dead (the mouse works
fine).
The kb also works ok with my rescue floppy and Knoppix.
The problem started after I did my latest apt-get upgrade. It was intermittant
for a while, now the kb seems to be permenantly dead in debian
All this makes me think that my problem is buried somewhere in X or KDE.
Any ideas how should I go about troubleshooting this problem
Thanks
Paul