2004 Aug 25 09:54

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody to sarge upgrade = dead xserver

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody to sarge upgrade = dead xserver

If you're going to be using the nvidia binary drivers, you can use the
debian package.
(nvidia-kernel-src). There are instructions in that pakcage on how to
compile and use the driver.

--kevin