2004 Aug 18 12:36

Re: [vox-tech] Linux skills supposedly a hot commodity

Re: [vox-tech] Linux skills supposedly a hot commodity

Norm Matloff wrote:

I think this article is exaggerated, but it's nice to see anyway.

Norm

http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/N2537.internet.com/B1417960;sz=160x600;o
rd=1311697052?
I couldn't get the above doubleclick.net link to work. Here is the direct URL, if you're interested:

http://www.internetnews.com/ent-news/article.php/3393671

And tinyurl'ed:

http://tinyurl.com/5zlue

--