2004 Aug 17 20:43

Re: [vox-tech] Generating the Klingon (tlh) locale?

Re: [vox-tech] Generating the Klingon (tlh) locale?

My wife tells me that the evil Klingons at Paramount might
take exception and send out a Lawyer of Prey. (A fiercesome and
truly ugly weapon) I guess if they took all your profits that wouldn't
be so bad but the misery and hassles could be a real burden.
If the beginnings of a locale already exist, you might check with
the authors to see if they looked at this issue. I suspect not
because I doubt even Kiko the gorilla could dumb it down enough
for the suits at Paramount.

Richard Harke