2004 Aug 17 00:16

Re: [vox-tech] PHP/Apache issues (on Windoze, sorry)

Re: [vox-tech] PHP/Apache issues (on Windoze, sorry)

Richard Crawford wrote:

I've installed Apache 1.3.31 on PHP 4.3.8 on my Windows XP computer, and created a test.php file which contains just phpinfo(). When I try to open this file by going to localhost/test.php in Firefox, I do not get my PHP page; instead I get a dialog box asking me what to do with a PHP type file. Annoyingly, it works fine when I use IE. When I run c:/php/php c:/website/test.php from the Cygwin command line, I get a full page of HTML output as expected. I can browse to .html files just fine.

I'm sure I've configured my php.ini and httpd.conf files appropriately according to all of the instructions, but cannot find any errors. My error_log file reveals nothing of interest.

Any thoughts?

Never mind.  I simply needed to clear my browser cache.  Sheesh.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (http://www.mossroot.com AIM: Buffalo2K)