2004 Aug 13 17:44

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox Returns To Top, Ebay

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox Returns To Top, Ebay

--On Monday, August 09, 2004 17:10:15 -0700 Jim Angstadt
<jimajima9@yahoo.com> wrote:

With FF he is returned to the *top* of the first page.
 With IE he is returned to the *current* item of
interest.
I happened to run across a mention of this in one of the mozilla newsgroups. It seems there was in fact a bug affecting ebay's web pages. See <http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=2o4ec6F6j
4mgU1%40uni-berlin.de>.