2004 Aug 15 00:42

Re: [vox-tech] DVD authoring under Linux

On Fri 13 Aug 04, 10:01 AM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> said:
> On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 09:18:55AM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > I'm talking about real DVD authoring.
>
> Doug Barbieri :)
>
> Why, got some tornado clips you want to burn? ;)
>
> -bill!

heh.  luckily no!  i didn't hear of any funnel clouds that touched
ground.  but BOY did we get a storm.  it looked like somebody was in the
sky dropping buckets of water.  thunder so loud that it drowned out the
sound of 4 sets of case and CPU fans!   :)

pete