2004 Aug 12 15:52

RE: [vox-tech] eth0 troubles

A 'close' visual inspection of the terminals and ports did not reveal any
bent or broken pins.

'tcpdump -i eth0' did not show any network traffic

I set eth0 to 192.168.0.5 and could successfully ping that address and
127.0.0.1, but got a 'Network unreachable' error when pinging the gateway or
any other known IP on the LAN. Same when I ping with the broadcast option.

Joey