2004 Aug 11 12:00

Re: [vox-tech] Linux Antivirus

On Wed 11 Aug 04, 11:18 AM, Karalius, Joseph <Joseph.Karalius@seminis.com> said:
> What are the best antivirus solutions for Linux?

For me, the best anti-virus software for Linux is Postfix with a body
check:

/^TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA\/\/8AALg/ REJECT win32 executable attachments not accepted.
/^(Wk|TV)..............\/\// REJECT DOS executable attachments not accepted.
/^UEsDBAoAA/                 REJECT Zip attachments not accepted; use bz2 or gz.

Pete