2004 Aug 11 11:59

[vox-tech] Linux Antivirus

What are the best antivirus solutions for Linux?  Is clamav the way to go,
or maybe one of the Symantec or Norton offerings?  I'm using clamav and so
far no problems, but I'd like to hear other opinions or if anyone knows of a
good review site in this subject, post links.

Joey

Joseph Karalius
Research Assistant II - Bioinformatics
Molecular Markers and Applied Genomics