2004 Aug 10 18:55

Re: [vox-tech] some PDF problems: screen and print rendering do notmatch

Re: [vox-tech] some PDF problems: screen and print rendering do notmatch

Have you tried Acroread?  I think the way Acroread renders is the "proper"
way.  I noticed xpdf doesn't always render like Acroread.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius