2004 Aug 05 23:43

Re: [vox-tech] Losing keyboard and mouse between boots

On Thu 05 Aug 04, 10:00 PM, Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> said:
> On Thursday 05 August 2004 09:32 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > They're both hooked up to ps/2.
>
> A bit of googling turns up many varied and interesting
> reports on this board, but nothing I can see precisely about
> your problem.  I get the sense that ABit is debugging the
> thing as they sell it.
>
> I would RMA it.
>
> -- Rod

Yeah, my Googling turned up the same thing.  I'm going to give it the
ol' college try for just a little bit longer.

In the meantime, I've contacted Abit.  Maybe it can be fixed by a BIOS
upgrade.

I'm a little reluctant to try an RMA.  The "company" is a couple of
Indian dudes working out of their livingroom in Sunnyvale.  It's one of
these places where you trade customer service for unbelievably cheap
prices.  So I want to exhaust all my possibilities before going down
that route...  :-(

Pete