2004 Jul 31 23:42

[vox-tech] Mozilla - WTFont!?

Ok, so I'm on Melissa's not-very-often-used Debian Woody desktop box here
in Davis, and logged into the guest account.  When I fired up Mozilla,
the fonts (for the menu and toolbars) were HUGE!  Like, 1/3rd as tall
as the screen huge!

I briefly looked in the Gnome 1.x settings, in case it was a GTK+ issue
(Gnome Terminal and Gnome itself looked fine, though), to no avail.

I tried clobbering the '.mozilla' folder and starting over, but the same
thing happened.

Screenshot:

  http://www.sonic.net/~nbs/mozilla-wtf.png

Any ideas!?

$ mozilla --version
Mozilla 1.6, Copyright (c) 2003 mozilla.org, build 2004012323

Moz 1.x backport to woody is from:

deb http://debian.stdout.at/ ./

thx!

-bill!