2004 Jul 26 16:32

Re: [vox-tech] bittorrent - no seeds but distributed copies increase

On Mon 26 Jul 04,  4:18 PM, Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> said:

> i'm using something i installed by "hand".  i'm such a casual bittorrent
> users (and it was installed so long ago) that i no longer remember which
> bittorrent implementation it is.   however, whatever it is, it has 3
> clients:
>
> btdownloadgui.py
> btdownloadcurses.py (what i always use)
> btdownloadheadless.py

after poking around, i just found:

   /usr/local/bin/bittorrent-CVS-shadowsclient

looks like i pulled it off of a cvs version of shadowsclient.  still
can't find a version number, but the files look like their from early to
mid 2003.

pete