2004 Jul 22 13:13

Re: [vox-tech] X crash, Mozilla

On Thu 22 Jul 04,  9:59 AM, Micah J. Cowan <@cowan.name> said:

> I think the 3dfx fb was always particularly unreliable: wasn't it
> marked EXPERIMENTAL?

yeah, it was marked experimental.  i don't know its status these days.
i've gotten so fed up with the 3dfx frame buffer that i don't even
bother looking at that part of the kernel config anymore.

AFAIK, the 2nd cpu on the V4 and V5 still aren't being utilized.

pete

--
In theory, theory and practise are the same.  In practise, they aren't.