January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jul 20 16:24

Re: [vox-tech] PPP problems;need help over phone or housecall (Sacramento)

Re: [vox-tech] PPP problems;need help over phone or housecall (Sacramento)

Bill,

If I remember correctly from some other thread, Margo lives across the street from where I work (CSUS). If she's got a laptop, she can run over and see me - and at an actual helpdesk!

I wouldn't be able to leave anytime soon or help her after work tonight, but if she can come over here tomorrow morning...

Happen to know what kind of machine she has? Should I call her, or wait and see if someone else can help her today?

Dave

Bill Kendrick wrote:

Margo just gave my cell a ring.  She's got the irritating catch-22 problem
of "need help getting on the internet; can't ask on the mailing list,
because can't get on the internet" :^)

If anyone's available to help her over the phone, or in person (she's in Sac),
please give her a call:

  916-457-8935

(She gave me permission to post her # to vox-tech; I've set this message
as X-No-Archive: yes)

Thx!