2004 Jul 20 15:37

[vox-tech] [fwd from vox] LUGOD member needed for TV interview

----- Forwarded message from Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> -----

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:44:07 -0700
From: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
Subject: LUGOD member needed for TV interview
To: LUGOD <vox@lists.lugod.org>

Linsey Paulo, from the consumer reports department at KCRA TV, just called
me because they're planning on doing a segment on the recent
Microsoft / Internet Explorer exploits (specifically the bank account
keylogger one out of Russia, it sounds like).

They've apparently been trying to track down the most tech-saavy folks
in the Sacramento region, and were directed to LUGOD.  (Thanks, John! ;^) )

Anyway, is anyone out here with expertise in this kind of stuff available
to be interviewed either tomorrow morning (Tuesday), or some time on
Wednesday?

-bill!

----- End forwarded message -----

--