2004 Jul 19 10:24

[vox-tech] Here's my project, please give me some feedback

[vox-tech] Here's my project, please give me some feedback

Just joined this list, hope to learn something and contribute something.
And here is my topic.
I am developing a website to log programming errors. The URL is as follows
http://kedar.freeshell.org/index.php
The reason for doing this is many times the error message tells us nothing
about what to do to correct the error. Google is the only option, which does
work mostly. But it would be good to have some website which tells us "what
folks have done when they faced certain error". This would be especially
good for novice programmers.

So here is my trial project. I had found a really good guestbook PHP script
, which I modified it to suit my purpose here. It's still not well refined
and needs lot more work from my side.
Any suggestions and criticism is most welcome. And if you contribute some
errors and remedies (especially those errors for which the remedy is totally
somewhere else and not well documented, and highly non-intuitive) that would
be great. Are there any similar websites? Atleast I haven't found any.

Thanks

Kedar