2004 Jul 16 12:05

RE: [vox-tech] Network Troubleshooting (trouble with ping, but not with pong)

RE: [vox-tech] Network Troubleshooting (trouble with ping, but not with pong)

I used Debian-Installer beta 4 from
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/i386/beta4/sarge-i38
6-netinst.iso that I downloaded on 7/13.

My chipset is indeed Intel 82540EM rev02

I'll play around with some other installers and see if that works, the beta
3 installer worked on the GX270 I built earlier, I just figured that beta 4
would work as well.

Joey