2004 Jul 15 11:14

Re: [vox-tech] SSH Auth keys via PuTTY

Is the remote server a *nix system running ssh? Putty's keyfile format isn't compatible with ssh's authorized_keys format. Load the key into puttygen, then look at the box labelled "Public key for pasting into authorized_keys file". That's what you need to send to the other admin.

--
"Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which cleared
the way for Jefferson Starship. The stage was now set for the Alan Parsons

Kenneth Herron Kenneth.Herron@mci.com v658-5894 916-569-5894