2004 Jul 13 18:51

Re: [vox-tech] Procmail to kill "Subject: $77168" spams

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 06:15:28PM -0700, Ken Herron wrote:
> Really though, you're wasting your time trying to discover and write
> these rules yourself. Take the time to set up spamassassin or bogofilter,
> and take advantage of the work other people have already done.

My ISP (Sonic.net) has SpamAssassin, and it works quite well, but these
ones seem to be getting through.  Others (not just SA users on Sonic)
have noticed these ones, in particular, as well, lately.

So I guess I should just email Sonic and ask them to filter them via SA,
if possible.