January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jul 09 13:31

[vox-tech] Gentoo installation by NFS?

Does anyone know how to install Gentoo using an NFS mount instead of a CD? I
am keen to try installing Gentoo but my only spare machine lacks a bootable
CD-ROM. The logical first step would seem to be a rescue floppy, but a few
minutes searching on Gentoo's site and the 'Net turned up no such item.

--
Henry House