2004 Jun 24 19:37

Re: [vox-tech] perl: function with hash and scalar args

Re: [vox-tech] perl: function with hash and scalar args

På torsdag, 24 juni 2004, skrev Peter Jay Salzman:
[...]

References are one of the most troublesome (though powerful) aspects of
Perl, much as pointers are in C. Since others beat me ti an answer to your
immediate problem, I will instead recommend the book 'Advance Perl
Programming' from O'Reilly. It discusses the possibilities and tricky points
of Perl references extensively. Highly recommended.

(There is a copy in LUGOD's library, BTW.)

--
Henry House
Please don't sent me HTML mail! My mail system will reject it.