2004 Jun 22 08:45

[vox-tech] Wireless range

Speaking of wireless networking - what kind of range are
people getting within a house or office building?  I
understand line-of-sight is important, and obviously you
won't have that between different rooms.

Also, any comments on using 802.11 in a hospital?  I know
many hospitals ban cellphones, but have no idea how bad the
RFI from wireless networking might be by comparison.

Thanks,

-- Rod