2004 Jun 14 16:23

Re: [vox-tech] open webmail

--On Monday, June 14, 2004 14:56:56 -0700 "Micah J. Cowan" <micah@cowan.name> wrote:

This message was flagged as SPAM by SpamAssassin, for good
reasons. Complain to your provider that their mail relay is on more
than one blacklist (orbs.dorkslayers.com, ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org).
Your spam filter incorrectly flagged his message as spam, and you're blaming him? How about you switch to something more accurate? :-)

--
"Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which cleared
the way for Jefferson Starship. The stage was now set for the Alan Parsons

Kenneth Herron Kenneth.Herron@mci.com v658-5894 916-569-5894