2004 Jun 04 17:47

Re: [vox-tech] Printing under KDE

I seem to recall at the installfest that his this latest NIC problem had something to do with IRQ assignments. KNOPPIX magically appeared to solve this, hence the KNOPPIX install.

At this point, I think Dick would be served best by a new Linux install with a standard distro. I recall that he has tried various versions of Debian. I would be willing to help him install Gentoo at his house. Dick: let me know if you would be up for this. I could do it Saturday for sure. It might still be good to put in a LERT request for the record.

Regards,
Jonathan