2004 Jun 04 12:24

Re: [vox-tech] Burning ISO Images

FIW: I've seen several instances where the Mandrake install CDs don't want to boot. I should test the ones I've burned at on my home computer, but I know they haven't worked at installfests when the Fedora CDs would.

Jonathan

Robert G. Scofield wrote:
I can't seem to burn a bootable Linux iso image.

I downloaded two of the three Mandrake 10.0 files. I assume that CD 1 is the bootable file. But every time I burn a CD, the CD fails to boot. Is there a secret as to how to get my downloaded file to boot?
Thank you.

Bob