2004 Jun 04 11:49

Re: [vox-tech] Printing under KDE

No, localhost:631 is not there. I know it has been there and working because we used cups to print a document the other night. How do I install it? Probably trashed something trying to get the network to run.

What is the relationship between CUPS and printcap file which I do not seem to have. Don't I need that?

BTW: Response, Not my idea, the installfest guys were trying to solve a network problem which remains. Are you any good at debugging why two nic cards do not seem to work together on a machine?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Dick