January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jun 03 11:21

[vox-tech] Problem with Wine install and set-up

[vox-tech] Problem with Wine install and set-up

I was at the last Installfest, and a very helpful gentleman installed an application under WINE.
The application was installed, and worked fine. There.

When I run wine, it tells me a configuration file is not found, but it will not let me set one up. Even as root. Why would that be?

In looking for the Windows application i need to run, I regret today I cannot seem to find the windows application on the machine even though I know its windows name - it doesn't seem visible anywhere. I do not seem to be able to make WINE find it. Yet we made it work perfectly when I was there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Richard D. Ely
27264 Meadowbrook Drive