2004 May 20 15:24

Re: [vox-tech] Removing Files

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 02:36:47PM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:
> So, your operating system doesn't like the filename, eh? Maybe try a
> second opinion? Say, fire up Knoppix or one of its siblings and see what
> it thinks? Maybe it could also give you insight as to why your OS
> doesn't like the file.

Well, also notice from the screenshot that the file's timestamp is from the
beginning of Unix time (dec 1969, right?)

Something's obviously funny with the inode.  "rm -r" a dir with the file
barfs, using various tools (rm, Konq, MC, etc.) all barf...

Really, it needs some FS inode surgery, it sounds like!