2004 May 20 14:41

Re: [vox-tech] Removing Files

* Daniel Hurt (dwhurt@ucdavis.edu) wrote:
> Sorry got side tracked. I tried performing a file system check as you
> suggested.  The partition is LVM2 volume with JFS installed.  It is a
> snap to unmount since the contents are data.  There were no errors
> detected when running fsck.jfs.

Now, if you go back into MC, do you get the same thing?  From the
screenshot, it looks as though you have (correct me if I'm displaying
great ignorance here) an inode with no referenced file.

Have you tried rebooting since you ran fsck?

Cam

--
Cam Ellison  Ph.D.  R.Psych. #01417

Cam Ellison & Associates Ltd.