2004 May 20 13:42

Re: [vox-tech] Removing Files

Doctorcam wrote:

Why has no-one mentioned Midnight Commander?  F8 will wipe out
anything, and if you just want to rename them, use F6.

Cheers

Cam

Just tried MC and thought I might have some success because the file
actually shows up in the directory, but no luck.  It errors the same way
that rm and ls have errored.  It complains that it cannot find the file
to move or delete.

Here is a screen shot:

http://www.mcising.net/images/mc.png

Dan