2004 May 16 13:57

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] windows XP CD won't boot

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] windows XP CD won't boot

Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas!

the link to the M$ page with bootable floppies did the trick and jumpstarted
the XP install CD!! now my room mate will be happy with winXP for the next
few months until it is time to re-install it again...... yikes.

one of these days he will get tired of windows for good, and we will be
booting his machine with a linux CD.

Dylan

on 04.5.16 9:47 AM, Jimbo at evesautomotive@charter.net was reported to have
writen: