2004 May 14 22:12

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] windows XP CD won't boot

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] windows XP CD won't boot

right!

the bios is configured to boot from the CDROM drive first.

it seems like the bios tries to boot from the CD, gives up, and then reports
that there is no operating system found.

we know that the system *should* boot off of this CD, as we have done it in
the past. however, it didn't boot until the winXP installer was started from
a pre-existing windows install...(on the subsequent reboot it booted from
the CD and finished the install...)

dylan

on 04.5.14 9:50 PM, Rod Roark at rod@sunsetsystems.com was reported to have
writen: