2004 May 10 22:59

Re: [vox-tech] Bash scripting newbie - need syntax help

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 12:46:54AM -0700, Larry Ozeran wrote:

> I guess it's time to get educated. Definitely not enough info in the
> bash man page for me to become effective with it. Does anyone want to
> suggest a bash tutorial?

O.k., this question is a week old now, but if you have not yet
discovered it, check out the stuff from <http://tldp.org> (The Linux
Documentation Project) Here are a couple of bash links:
<http://tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide/html/index.html>
<http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/>

Although, typing 'bash tutorial' into Google and hitting "I'm feeling
Lucky" would have taken you to the second link ;-)

-troy