2004 May 05 10:05

Re: [vox-tech] Compile 2.6.5 kernel Debian-style, get unbootable system

On Wed 05 May 04,  9:25 AM, Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> said:
> On Wed 05 May 04,  9:07 AM, Issac Trotts <ijtrotts@ucdavis.edu> said:

> > > have you searched our archives?
> >
> > No, but I have done several Google searches.  I'm having trouble getting
> > anything useful from the Lugod archives on this topic.  Do you have a
> > particular thread in mind?
>
> i sympathize -- our archives suck.  i really hope the new president does
> something about it.

dang.  i meant to say:

   i sympathize -- our archives are truly awesome, but our archive
   search mechanism sucks.  i really hope the new yadda yadda yadda...

downloading the raw archive and using grepmail is definitely more
convenient; the search tool is hopelesly broken.

pete