2004 May 03 10:55

[vox-tech] Re: [vox-if] [rsvp-May15] Mandrake 9.2 + WinXP; trying to installFedora Core on Virtual PC

[vox-tech] Re: [vox-if] [rsvp-May15] Mandrake 9.2 + WinXP; trying to installFedora Core on Virtual PC

Anybody on this list know what this person is talking about? Would you be willing to come help him at the installfest on May 17? If so, please email if@lugod.org, or sign up and post to vox-if@lists.lugod.org.

As an alternative, if you think this is something he can get help with via the vox-tech list, let me know and I will encourage him to sign up here.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Installfest RSVP

Name: Kenny Spade

03_CPU: Pentium 5 / Compat.

04_Speed: 2400

05_RAM: 512

06_HD_Sizes: 120 GB

07_Video: NVidia GeForce FX 5600

08_Monitor: Impression 17 in Flat screen

<snip>
16_Problems: I currently have Mandrake 9.2 installed on a partition alongside WinXP, and am running well with it. I am currently attempting an install of Fedora Core on a Virtual PC. I\'ve got the basics down, but what I\'m really looking for out of the installfest is some help getting some development tools set up. Specifically, I am trying to get Go-Mono running for development in C#. If there would be a better time for this than an installfest, or if there isn\'t anyone available to help me with it, please let me know. I live a couple of hours away from Davis, but it\'s the closest place with a regular schedule of installfests.

17_Arrive-Time: 12pm