2004 Apr 29 23:30

Re: [vox-tech] conditional .gtkrc-2.0

OK,

I like that idea. I'm going to need to:
1. test and see if .gtkrc-2.0 exists, if so remove it
2. determine which host i'm logged in from
3. create a symlink from the correct file to .gtkrc-2.0

Here's a dumb question: What environment variable or program tells me where I'm logged in from?

Dave

Mark K. Kim wrote:

Create two different files, .gtkrc-2.0-laptop and .gtkrc-2.0-desktop, and
at login, using a script, determine which computer you're connecting from
and make a symlink to .gtkrc-2.0 from the appropriate file! It's like
magic...

-Mark